Terms & Conditions
CEO & Founder
- Any use by you of the website operated by Au Gold Distillery at www.Augold.co.za (the
“Site”) is conditional upon your acceptance of these Website Terms & Conditions of Use. We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice and at our discretion. It is your responsibility to review this page periodically for updates, which shall come into effect when posted. Your continued use of the Site constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any portion, features, or content of the Site at any time. We also may impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts of or the entire Site without notice or liability.
- The Site is intended for your use only if you are of legal age to purchase alcohol in your
country of residence and in the country from which you are accessing the Site. If you do not fall within this category, you may be in breach of laws or regulations applicable in your country of residence or access, and you should leave the Site immediately.
- This website may market, promote or advertise the sale of liquor, however it is not intended for persons under the age of 18 years and you are advised that liquor may not by law be sold or supplied to persons under the age of 18 years.
- You may print or have printed by a third party any downloadable information or materials
offered on this Website provided that all of the following six conditions are met:
- You require the materials or information solely for, private and not for direct or
indirect commercial purposes;
- Your use of the materials is for lawful purposes;
- No copyright or other notice regarding the rights or property of third parties is
removed from the materials or information;
- You do not assert any copyright or other intellectual property, ownership or other
interest or right in respect of the materials or information;
- You reside in a country or territory where the consumption of alcoholic beverages is
- You are of a legal age to consume alcoholic beverages pursuant to the laws of the country or territory in which you reside or of the age at which you have legal capacity to contract in the country in which you are resident, whichever is the greater.
- The copyrights to all materials, content and lay-out of this Site (including text, user and
visual interfaces, images, look and feel, design, sound, etc. and any underlying software and computer codes) are proprietary to Au Gold Distillery. You may not copy, reproduce, post on any other website, republish, upload, encode, modify, translate, publicly perform or display, commercially exploit, distribute or transmit any portion of this Site or make any derivative works from this Site in any way without Au Gold Distillery’s express prior written consent.
Any name, logo, trademark, service mark, patent, design, copyright or other intellectual property appearing on this Site is owned or licensed by Au Gold Distillery and may not be used by you without the prior written consent of Au Gold Distillery. Your use of this Site does not grant you any right, title, interest or license to any such intellectual property appearing on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the content of this Site may subject you to civil or criminal penalties.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Au Gold Distillery harmless from and against any
and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
- You hereby indemnify Au Gold Distillery and undertake to keep AU Gold Distillery
indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by AU Gold Distillery to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of AU Gold Distillery legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Au Gold Distillery arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
- Au Gold Distillery may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms
and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- Au Gold Distillery is registered with CIPC. You can find the online version of the register at
http://www.cipc.co.za. Au Gold Distillery’s registration number is 2015/325132/07.]